Regional Sales Director
Full time, Permanent Opportunity
New York, New York
About the Role
AGNORA is seeking a Regional Sales Director who will be responsible for cultivating relationships with architects, customers and influencers in the New York area to bring in additional business across North America. You will be responsible for calling on commercial architects to promote AGNORA. Our glass sells itself; we need you to get it in front of the right people.
As a customer service organisation that just happens to make glass, the experience customers and prospects receive once they are connected to us is what keeps them as a loyal customer. Showcasing our work to new prospects is what you need to do.
You consistently exceed your quota and continue to push yourself and inspire those around you to share your passion for our architectural glass. You enjoy leveraging formal and informal networks built from previous experience and draw from your industry knowledge to anticipate future architectural glass and glazing trends. In collaboration with the VP Sales & Marketing you will set objectives and targets that align with AGNORAs organizational goals while taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm.
What You’ll Do
- Cultivate relationships with architects providing technical information to unlock new commercially focused projects
- Play a pivotal role in the identification, qualification and active pursuit of new project opportunities leveraging existing relationships and knowledge
- Collaborate with corporate leadership to meet or exceed quota and annual growth
- Provide support for key account relationships, as required
- Grow awareness of AGNORA and its capabilities
- Attend select industry conferences and tradeshows
What You’ll Need
- A 10+ year track record of client-facing success generating revenue in the construction, glazing, or building materials sector
- Proven success developing architectural leads
- Advanced knowledge of glass and glazing systems
- Significant understanding of the U.S. glass, glazing, building materials or construction markets
Benefits to include medical/dental, 401K, travel and office allowance.
Based in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut.
WANT TO APPLY? Email your resume to email@example.com
We are a state-of-the-art manufacturing
facility that operates like a tech startup
from Silicon Valley
Our surroundings & amenities match the caliber of our world-class projects. With amenities such as a full-facility gym, personal trainer, on-site registered massage therapist, employee-run garden, bikes, company-sponsored events, lunches, and more, the environment is designed to make employees love coming to work and to inspire us to deliver our best. Thanks to the work of our team who has helped build our incredible culture, AGNORA has been recognized as a top workplace with forward-thinking human resources policies
including the 2016 Chamber of Commerce Private Business Growth Award, a 2016 Finalist for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Program, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures, and a Canada Top Small & Medium Employers for 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are committed to an award-winning employee culture and consider open communication, flexibility and innovation as our greatest assets as we strive to exceed both our employees’ and customers’ expectations.